We are growing and searching for a skilled Compliance Specialist/Project Management Officer to join us and to help us shaping the future of reinsurance.
CTDev is a Belarus, Minsk based enterprise solutions provider with 16 years of expertise in building custom solutions of various complexity levels in the reinsurance business domain.
We know that company success depends on the personal achievements of each employee.
Our team is the strongest asset, and together, we bring our customer to realization of the business needs. We are technologists, thinkers and investigators, and we are looking for people to join us on our journey.
We support our team in all aspects of working life, including comprehensive onboarding, professional development, mentorship, teambuilding and health care.
We are looking for a competent Compliance Specialist/Project Management Officer who will provide necessary consultation and support to projects in terms of company-defined processes as well as coordinate projects.
The ideal candidate will have experience in project management, preparation reports, creation of process-related documentation.
- Provide necessary consultation and support to projects in terms of company-defined processes and documentation, including support in setting up / adjusting processes in a particular project;
- Prepare reports and communicate them to the relevant stakeholders;
- Support Senior Management in projects coordination;
- Participate in creation and updates of process-related documentation (procedures, guidelines, templates etc.);
- Participate in maintenance of company data;
- Perform internal process audits.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor+ degree (or equal degree) in computer science, management with technical (IT) base;
- Work experience in similar positions (preferably);
- Work experience in leading a team (preferably);
- Experience in preparation of reports (e.g. complex Excel reports).
- Understanding of process definition and process approach;
- General understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Knowledge of Agile principles and methodologies is considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of planning, estimation, risk management techniques is considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of ISO family standards is considered as an advantage;
- Good literacy of MS Office (especially Excel, Word).
- Upper-Intermediate level in English;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Good documentation skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to plan your work effectively;
- Timely reporting;
- Timely escalation (if needed).
BENEFITS AND PERKS AT CTDEV
- Opportunity of professional growth and development;
- Compensation of attending conferences and trainings;
- English classes at our office;
- 28 calendar days annual vacation and 3 sick-leave days;
- Medical insurance;
- Compensation of sport expenses;
- Schengen visa for all employees.