Thinking Globally. Delivering Locally
VRP Consulting is a company of highly-trained professionals who specialize in dealing with complex software development challenges.
Now we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team.
- 2+ years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Working in an international environment
- Microsoft Powerpoint presentation skills
- Business writing capabilities
- Fluent English a must (our head of marketing is a native English speaker from VRP London office)
- MS office suite
Nice to have:
- Tech sector
- Telemarketing experience
- Lead generation experience
- Create Powerpoint presentations in line with global company and Salesforce brand guidelines.
- Run email campaigns: collect lists / create suitable content and images / liaise with central marketing email team / track effectiveness / ensure timely follow up by the sales team.
- Assist with any PR work
- Provide all-round marketing support to the sales team as and when required by Marketing Director
- A small element of lead generation on internal CRM
- Work closely with marketing teams in ensuring successful execution of global CSR project in the local area
- Maintain professional knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem, in particular, the partner marketing community portals; both in terms of Salesforce brand guidelines and Salesforce PR brand guidelines and ensure these guidelines are upheld
- Extended social package (including measures aimed at direct health promotion of employees);
- Comfortable office in an ecologically clean part of Minsk with a well-developed infrastructure around, as well as parking for motorists and cyclists;
- Free tea / coffee / sweets / fruits + various kinds of corporate events;
- The level of salary is higher than the average for the market (it is discussed individually during a personal interview).
- VRP Consulting is a stable IT company with more than 20 years of experience in the markets of the USA and Western Europe;
- We are a friendly team of professionals with more than 500 employees;
- We are the largest company in Eastern Europe, which specializes in Salesforce and we have the Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner status;
- We are trusted by medium and large businesses in Western Europe and the USA (more than 1000 successfully completed projects, including such world-class and transnational companies as Mercedes, Volvo, Facebook, Medtronic, Cisco, Burberry, Eurostar, Levi's, etc.);
- We have a young and friendly team that can work well and have fun together.
20+Лет опыта работы
11Офисов в 8 странах мира
з/п не указана