We're looking for a Senior .Net Software Engineer. Your responsibilities will be working with api, external and internal.
- Build, design and support public apis and integrations with various CRM.
- Document the service architecture in order to support internal integrations for digital interfaces and business analytics.
- Write clean, DRY and modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary.
- Extend the tools and capabilities of the team to support the ability to perform rapid prototyping.
- 4+ years of working experience with C# (we use .Net Core, you should be familiar with it).
- Hands-on experience with large scale products, particularly with some level of access to production. Please, do not apply if you just wrote the code and passed it to someone and never solved any problems in production.
- Experience with microservices programming pattern.
- Experience in writing technical design documents.
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with SCRUM (Agile) methodology.
- Ability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Good English level – B2 or higher.
- Git: merge, rebase, cherry-pick should be fluent.
Nice to have:
- Experience with building and/or maintaining billing solutions in telecom industry
- Understanding of database technologies (No-SQL databases such as MongoDB, DynamoDB and relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc).
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
- Experience with Go / Kotlin / F# or Dart.
- Working experience with Terraform / Ansible / Chef or Puppet.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary with annual review and growth opportunities.
26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
Sports activities reimbursement.
Free medical insurance.
Free English lessons.
Extra perks: modern hardware, referral bonuses, etc.
IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Net2Phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group in 2018. TCG is one of the largest and experienced agencies in the US with over 3400 agents. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, chat, unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries. Net2Phone’s commitment to TCG includes rapid quote turn-around, industry leading SPIFFs and evergreen residuals.