We're looking for a Senior Front-end Software Engineer.
Your responsibilities will be working on all our front-end applications.
- Working on all our front-end application, unifying them into one at some final point.
- Communicate with our great UX team, participate in design and implementation of our web application.
- Document the service architecture in order to support internal integrations for digital interfaces and business analytics.
- Write clean, DRY and modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary.
- Extend the tools and capabilities of the team to support the ability to perform rapid prototyping.
- 6+ years (combined) working experience with JS or Typescript, or Dart.
- Several years of client-side development experience.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodology.
- Ability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Good English level – B2 or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
- Experience with at least one: Go, Java or C#.
- Experience in B2C or B2B telecommunications.
- Experience with React.Native.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary with annual review and growth opportunities.
26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
Sports activities reimbursement.
Free medical insurance.
Free English lessons.
Extra perks: modern hardware, referral bonuses, etc.
IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Net2Phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group in 2018. TCG is one of the largest and experienced agencies in the US with over 3400 agents. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, chat, unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries. Net2Phone’s commitment to TCG includes rapid quote turn-around, industry leading SPIFFs and evergreen residuals.
Corporation - корпорация
I heard you like - Я слышал, тебе нравится
УНП: ООО "АйДиТи Текнолоджиз", УНП 193100321
Senior Front-end Software Engineer (Net2Phone)
з/п не указана