Emerline is searching for a Middle QA Engineer to join the team.
- In-depth understanding fundamentals of software testing (methods, types, levels, approaches);
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle and Agile methodologies;
- Understanding principles of client-server architecture;
- Experience with test management systems (e.g. TestRail, TestLink);
- Ability to apply best practices of test design;
- Experience with bug-tracking systems (e.g. Jira);
- REST API testing experience with tools, such as Postman;
- Ability to perform simple SQL queries;
- Basic knowledge of Linux and shell commands;
- Ability to read and filter server logs;
- Ability to apply debugging tools, such as Chrome DevTools, Fiddler, Charles Proxy;
- Upper-intermediate English (written and spoken);
- Team player.
- Work in close communication with developers during the Sprint cycle;
- Participate in sprint planning and estimation;
- Design, create and support various types of test documentation: test cases, checklists, test plans;
- Perform testing of web and mobile applications for both GUI and API layers;
- Perform different kinds of testing: functional, usability, compatibility, performance, security;
- Detect, report and track defects;
- Create test reports.
- Excellent working environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented;
- Full-cycle projects and product development;
- Training & development-focused approach: clear road map for training employees to sustain and enhance the productivity of the organization as a whole, internal technical meetups, free English classes;
- Collaboration with the teams from the European Union and the United States both on-site and remotely;
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick-leave policy, student-exam-session-friendly approach, corporate events and sport activities.