SoftSwiss is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SoftSwiss is based in Belarus, where it counts 400+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SoftSwiss’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform and various casino games under BGaming brand.
Our new endeavor is Data Analytics Platform for the SoftSwiss product ecosystem. We process terabytes of data on daily basis aggregating various player, client and business specific indicators and reports that drive our business for constant growth. As demand for analytics increases, we build a new fully-capable agile team to cover the needs of our products and clients.
Join SoftSwiss to build the best-in class Data Analytics Platform with the state of art technology and industry experts!
- Work in the fully agile environment with senior engineers and product managers
- Participate in designing fault tolerant, highly available and optimized solutions
- Monitor and optimize your services in production for excellence
- Research and develop new technologies and tools
- Collaborate with other teams - product, infrastructure and business
- Perfect Golang programming skills
- Hands-on experience with data-intensive applications development & performance tuning
- Experience in developing complex solutions from scratch
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, as well as with non-relational and NoSQL
- Deep data structures, OOP, and algorithms knowledge
- Minimum 5-year experience in software development
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Familiarity with ClickHouse and MongoDB
- Experience with Kafka
- Ability to implement space and time-efficient algorithms and understand which one is preferable and when
- Readiness to learn other programming languages (e.g. Scala, Ruby)
- Familiarity with SRE practices
- Familiarity with cloud native technologies (e.g. k8s, Helm, Prometheus, Envoy, gRPC)