SoftSwiss is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SoftSwiss is based in Belarus, where it counts 400+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SoftSwiss’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform and various casino games under BGaming brand.
Our new endeavor is Data Analytics Platform for the SoftSwiss product ecosystem. We process terabytes of data on daily basis aggregating various player, client and business specific indicators and reports that drive our business for constant growth. As demand for analytics increases, we build a new fully-capable agile team to cover the needs of our products and clients.
Join SoftSwiss to build the best-in class Data Analytics Platform with the state of art technology and industry experts!
- Translation business ideas into well-structured requirements
- Formalization, documentation and visualization of requirements
- Digest complex requirements and convert into acceptance criteria
- Coordination of requirements with the business stakeholders
- Interaction with the development team
- Development and maintenance of the documentation
- Planning and monitoring of BA process and activities.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in BA activities
- Proven business and systems analysis skills coupled with the ability to translate input into well-structured requirements
- Good knowledge of the main notations of visual modelling
- Sufficient knowledge in Agile based methodologies
- Excellent communicator in both English and Russian
- Strong can-do attitude, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to walk the extra mile
- Good understanding of technologies and principles of building modern web applications
Nice to have
- Experience with data structures
- Experience with UML diagrams
- Experience with UX prototyping tools such as Axure
- Full-time position (remote work is possible)
- Modern, well-designed office in a 5-minute walk from a subway station
- Enjoy working in a Hi-Tech resident company
- Great community of software development experts and other industry professionals
- Highly-competitive compensation, motivation, benefits and social programs
- Salary officially paid in hard currency negating devaluation risks
- English courses in the office
- Opportunity to work remotely