Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced DevOps Engineer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
The customer is a multinational electronics corporation.
Development of the system for video recording, streaming, and playback for the US public safety, nature conservation departments, and other special services. The system consists of body-worn cameras, in-car cameras, transmitting in-car devices, and complex software systems managing them all. The software is installed on multiple on-prem servers (Windows + Linux) and must be synchronized between all of them, Ansible and MSI installer are used for installation.
The customer as well as the big multinational electronics corporation.
Development of the system to fulfill all the needs of Restaurants, Quick service restaurant, Snack bars, etc. The platform will provide the automation of each side of the business: kiosks, POS systems, food delivery systems, drive-thru solutions, advertising, analytics, etc. The goal of the corporation to cover a significant part of USA and world-wide restaurant business with this solution.
The project stack includes: Angular, Java, Linux (CentOS) - to host the application, Azure - the platform will be moved there from Cent OS, Windows - for users interaction touch interface, Hardware (QR Codes Scanner, Arduino, microcontrollers, and devices).
Most part of the time:
- New environments setup (mostly - Windows, less - Linux), modification of existing
- Development, implementation and support CI processes on project level
- Maintain 2 types of automated installers:1) - based on PowerShell and Ansible and 2) .MSI installers
- Create, tune, administer Web, Kurento Media Server, API platforms based on Linux, Windows Server
- Consult development, testing and test automation teams
- Maintain and support Azure services (the lowest priority)
We are eager to find an experienced DevOps engineer to complement our teams on 2 projects. The next experience is required to fulfill the project duties:
- Operating Windows Systems on administrator-level (most of the tasks)
- Operating Linux system on a basic level
- Scripting - Bash, and PowerShell (most of the tasks)
- Automated build and deploy scenarios (CI) - Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, Maven or Gradle
- Web Servers - Nginx, IIS
- Containers/orchestrators - Docker, Docker-compose
- Microsoft Azure knowledge
- Azure Cloud (GOV)
- Nexus / Artifactory
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains
- Competitive salary
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more
- Flextime schedules
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro