Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a User Acquisition Manager. A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is a strategic partner for site-side analytics, campaign management, and advanced marketing science.
In this role, you will join an energetic growing team of analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and media traders that drives client growth through a data-driven mindset that converts digital inefficiency into hard ROI.
You will work directly with other internal teams to understand and implement campaign requirements, manage optimization across campaigns to meet client goals and objectives.
The position is based in our Minsk, BY office.
- Setup, traffic, and optimize online ad campaigns in both the ad server and DSP, working with other departments to receive assets for campaign launches;
- Work with publishers and 3rd party data providers to receive deals and audiences for campaign launches;
- Actively manage campaigns by optimizing bidding, pacing & performance to ensure KPI delivery;
- Identify relevant audience pools for campaigns and provide recommendations on value;
- Thoroughly analyze campaigns to provide ROI driving insights and recommendations;
- Work directly with the analytics team to ensure all tracking is in place and mapping correctly;
- Work directly with creative department to ensure creative is coded properly and triage any development issues that may arise;
- Coordinate with other departments internally as well as DSPs’ support representatives to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving technical issues;
- Continuously monitor campaigns to ensure everything is serving correctly;
- Work closely with internal development and creative teams providing technical advice on the creation and implementation of custom advertising solution;
- Help build trading and RTB best practices;
- Provide advice to junior and middle media traders as an expert in best practices for ad server and DSP platforms and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through the platform’s functionality;
- Educate yourself and onboard new DSPs as needed.
- Educated to degree level in Marketing, Economics or Business;
- 3+ years of professional experience in digital marketing, digital agency and/or data analysis;
- Knowledge of the programmatic landscape, including DSPs, DMPs, RTB, tagging & bidding;
- English level: Professional Working proficiency;
- Strong experience in Excel, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of data sets;
- Ability to multi-task across clients to ensure the proper executions of several plans simultaneously;
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally;
- General troubleshooting skills and strong attention to details;
- Positive can-do attitude.
DELVE is a fast-paced company and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination.
The ideal candidate should share the core values that are central to our identity:
No Box Unchecked
Show Constructive Candor
Don’t be an Asshole
WHAT DELVE OFFERS:
- All need-based knowledge and feedback to succeed;
- Access to cutting-edge BI technologies and solutions;
- Opportunity to work with stakeholders of US companies (Virgin, Nestle, Gerber Life, AT&T, UNICEF, Sony, Hearst, Crocs, and others);
- Opportunity to study and pass certification exams for Google Marketing Platform (e.g., Google Analytics IQ);
- English lessons with native speakers;
- Personal laptop;
- Highly competitive salary;
- Performance / Salary review every 6-12 months;
- Corporate health insurance;
- Sports compensation.
12:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Mon - Fri). Short Summer Fridays (14.00 - 18.00).