We are looking for a Front-end Developer to make our team even stronger. We are hiring for several projects at the moment; Several projects - lots of opportunities :) All clients are UK-based; Variety of business domains – travel and hospitality, telecommunication, financial and IT services.
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply is an innovative digital consultancy with offices based in Minsk, Central London, Manchester, Chester and now Chicago. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we pride ourselves on the award-winning sites that we create as well as the engaging and creative marketing campaigns that are launched globally.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
- HTML, CSS/SASS/LESS;
- Webpack /Gulp/Grunt;
- Experienced in SPA development;
- Relevant experience - from 2 years;
- Familiar with Scrum;
- English - from Intermediate level (good level of English is required as you will be working in a distributed team - located in Belarus and the UK);
Nice to have:
- Experience with integration with CMS (Contentful, Sitecore);
- Communicate with the team and the customer;
- Actively involve in the Front-end (react) development;
- Write unit-tests;
- Integration with API and CMS;
- Work collaboratively in a distributed SCRUM-team of around 6 to 9 developers, QAs, BAs, PO, etc;
- Define and implement good engineering patterns and practices;
- Participate in usual Scrum activities: retro, planning, daily stand-ups, refinement, demo;
Quirks you’ll love:
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation risks;
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a global environment;
- Appropriate mentoring and training, to be successful in their position;
- Every day is different with interesting and challenging tasks;
- Social events: Christmas party's, summer meet ups and Pizza Fridays;
- Benefits: Voluntary medical insurance, sports, English language courses, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave, birthday gifts, 100% paid medical sick-leave;
- The opportunity to develop useful solutions for widely recognized international brands;
- Located right next to the metro station.