Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Senior Java developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Real-time and playback video streaming solution for BWC (body worn cameras) and ICV (in car video cameras) for US customer. Real-time streaming solution uses Kurento technology as media server. Playback solution uses custom trancoding service to decode videos in proprietory format and stream them to web-player using HLS protocol.Global team consists of 3 teams in different locations working on separate system components.
- 3+ years of hands on development experience in the Java/JavaEE;
- Understanding of concurrency;
- Understanding of REST principles;
- Basic experience with Linux;
- Basic SQL and noSQL knowledge;
- Basic network knowledge;
- Medium English language (spoken and written).
- Experience with WebRTC (kurento);
- Knowledge about HSL or ABS (Adaptive bitrate streaming) in general;
- Ability to design and implement highly scalable service and web experiences from the ground up;
- Experience delivering low-latency services;
- Experience in Microservices;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Redis;
- Experience with Azur;
- Experience with UML;
- Experience in debugging network interfaces;
- Expert in debugging Java and optimizing application performance;
- Experience of DevOps operation;
- Understanding of code quality measurements and able to implement efficient Unit Tests.
- Perform requirements analysis to define possibility and way how to implement them;
- Discuss requirements with customers: formalization, documentation, сoordination and visualization of requirements;
- Split assigned tasks into the subtasks;
- Participation in the estimates of stories (in story points), tasks and sub-tasks (in hours);
- Implement Subtasks according to the requirements and company code guidelines;
- Follow the company's Git flow;
- Perform code review (both own code and code of other team members);
- Create and update technical documentation;
- Escalate project problems (software, hardware, resources) to SM/Dev Lead;
- Help to identify and implement new development process improvements.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!