AppsUlove is a developer and publisher of mobile entertainment applications and games.
Founded in 2017, the company has released over 25 mobile apps and games, which have been installed more than 100 million times.
Our main products are UNICORN - Color by Number Game, UNICORN 3D: Color by Number, Numberzilla - Number Math Game, CATRIS - Merge Cat Game, My Cat! – Virtual Pet Game and others.
Our mission is to create and deliver applications that are loved not only by us, but by millions of people. We love and proud of our products.
The confirmation of the quality of our apps are constant features from Apple and Google in various categories. Moreover our flagship application - Unicorn - got into the tab TODAY on the App Store and was awarded the Google editorial choice badge. This is a high mark from the industry leaders that we value very much and we promise to make our current products even better, as well as release new ‘Unicorns’.
Now we are actively expanding the team and looking for Graphic User Interface Designer.
- At least 4 years of experience;
- Knowledge of Apple/Android guidelines;
- Required experience in the design of mobile applications iOS/Android;
- Good portfolio;
- Mastery of prototyping tools, Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Comfy industrial loft styled office in the centre of Minsk. Just 2-3 minutes walk from underground station “Frunzenskaya”
- Enrollment onto payroll, officially registered salary bound to US dollar rate
- Compensation of proffessional conferences
- English lessons by Skyeng language school
- Health insurance or service in a health care center (by choice of the employee)
- 4 sick days per year
- Flexible sick leave compensation system
- Up-to-date and powerful office computing equipment
- Presents for holidays and special occasions
- Electric scooters, bicycle parking spot and shower at the office location
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, fresh fruits&snacks in the office
Waiting for your CV!