We always looking for skilled and talented people. We'll help you to become a strong developer and good team member. So, as a full-stack developer, you will be responsible for developing across both the front end (70%) and the back end (30%) of the application. You will be responsible for ensuring that the development is following best practices and adhering to our internal security, performance & styling guidelines.
What skills we expect from you (good knowledge):
- React, TypeScript
- .NET Framework
- ASP.NET Web API
- Entity Framework
- Candidates successfully completed courses have the priority.
- Advantage if you know Cloud Azure technologies.
- English – intermediate and higher.
- Сomfortable level of knowledge in the primary tech stack.
- Good communication skills, ability to explain oneself clearly and succinctly.
- Career development plan with performance review each 6 month.
- Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests.
- Competitive salary is tightly correlated with the real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results.
- Work-life balance (28 days leave).
- Good social benefits:
- English lessons in the office;
- Health insurance for employees;
- Kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks;
- Solid health (compensation of sports activities).
- Positive emotions of teamwork.
- Travelling (business trips).
Welcome on board!