Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities.
Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in the United States of America in 2016, Inspectorio is headquartered in Minneapolis, with R&D labs in Minsk, Belarus, and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam in addition to offices in Hangzhou, China.
We are proud to provide our technology to world-leading retailers and brands around the globe such as Target, Kohl’s, Vera Bradley, G-III, Mango, and many others.
The Office Manager/Administrative Assistant is responsible for the daily management and organization of the Minsk Inspectorio office as well as administrative support to Minsk office staff. The role includes responsibility for purchasing supplies, coordination with vendors, maintenance of the day-to-day cleanliness, and orderliness of the office. Assists staff with written communications, new employee onboarding, documentation of company processes and procedures, and travel arrangements.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage vendor relationships, reviewing services contracts, renewals, and rates (ex: janitorial, supplies, food & beverage, security, building lease, technical support, SaaS subscriptions, etc.)
- Ensure all staff members have the necessary supplies and resources to perform roles successfully
- Assist with scheduling meetings greet guests and coordinate food and beverage as needed
- Assist with planning and execution of employee events
- Prepare travel itineraries for staff members, books hotels, cars, and airline tickets as required
- Maintain and manages company asset (ex: furniture, supplies, equipment, etc.)
- Assists with documenting company processes and procedures, internal communications, presentation preparation, and client event logistics
- Maintains a clean office environment, tidying as necessary
- Assists with onboarding of new employees (ex: first-week itinerary, computer set up, checklists, desk prep, etc.)
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- Flexible & Responsive
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- One year of experience in office management
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Professional team and enjoyable working environment
- Opportunities for self-realization, education, and growth
- Opportunity to work in a multi-national environment and to practice English on a daily basis
- Work-from-anywhere policy (remote or from the office)
- Medical care and support
- Cozy office in the heart of the city
- Car parking slot beside the office
- Corporate accounts on Udemy and Amazon Books Online
Disclaimer: This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might be required.