We are seeking a talented mobile engineer to join our world-class iOS engineering team.
Ideally, you are already experienced in iOS and have seen things still get goosebumps when you are reminded of them. You feel right at home within a tight-knit, fast-moving Agile team alongside your engineering colleagues, project manager, and test engineers and care about good coding.
But juniors are also welcome to apply! :)
In this role, expect to build key features of developed software on iOS platform and work to improve many others.
You will also help improve performance, update analytics processing, hunt down bugs, and construct additional pylons.
Expect to write unit tests, and ideally, you know about continuous integration and enjoy pull request code review dialogue.
- Develop, debug, test and deploy features on developed apps and remote, automotive clients
- Update common code libraries used in phones, tablets, watches, TVs and automobiles
- Devise creative solutions to improve streaming features and mobile user experience
- Write unit and functional tests, and follow continuous integration principles
- 1+ years of experience with Swift and iOS SDKs (UIKit, Foundation, CoreGraphics, AVFoundation)
- Good understanding of multithreading (GCD & other approaches)
- Experience debugging and profiling iOS applications
- Experience consuming REST services
- Ability to independently set tasks and complete work with limited direction
- Ability to devise creative technical solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Nice to have:
- English - Intermedate+
- Knowledge of project management tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools like Jenkins or Travis CI
- Experience in version control tools like GitHub, BitBucket etc.
- Experience in databases (CoreData, Realm)
- Experience in asynchronous programming libraries like PromiseKit, RX etc.
- Knowledge of Analytics Solutions (Firebase, Mixpanel, Localytics).