IDT is looking for a Technical Support Engineer. The main role at this position is to proactively monitor and resolve all production alerts within IDT’s Global network.
You’d have the opportunity to:
- Proactively monitor all production networks, applications and services.
- Respond to & resolve alerts/alarms according to standard operating procedures.
- Track all issues in a ticketing system.
- Escalate alerts/issues to appropriate Support team and work with Support team towards a timely resolution.
We would like to see:
Excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
Working knowledge of Windows and Linux OS, Networks.
Working knowledge of monitoring systems.
Working knowledge of issues/ticket track system.
Good English level is a must.
Nice to have:
Working knowledge of Cisco or Juniper network devices.
Knowledge of Cloud Computing.
Knowledge of SIP, VoIP.
Work schedule: from Monday to Friday (changeable schedule, without night shift).
IDT Corporation is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and is one of the world's largest international voice carriers. IDT’s flagship brand is Boss Revolution, which includes International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
- Free regular English lessons in the office;
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation;
- 26 vacation days per year, 5 sick days a year fully covered (paid) without sick leave required;
- Full Medical Insurance, Sports Activities Reimbursement;
- Extra perks: Relocation package.
Corporation - корпорация
I heard you like - Я слышал, тебе нравится
УНП: ООО "АйДиТи Текнолоджиз", УНП 193100321
Technical Support Engineer
з/п не указана