Playtika is a multiplatform casual and social games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users. 2000+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
- Solitaire game with business logic written in C++ (C++11) with a small amount of platform-depended code; Murl engine (https://murlengine.com/) as a game engine; Application links:
* iOS (https://apps.apple.com/app/solitaire-grand-harvest/id1223338261)
* Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.supertreat.solitaire)
* Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Supertreat-Solitaire-Grand-Harvest/dp/B07Z83P8NQ)
- Windows, macOS, and WebAssembly as in-progress or planned streams;
- Offline game with elements of online;
- Git as version control system;
- macOS/Windows as platforms for development;
- JetBrains AppCode, Apple XCode, Microsoft Visual Studio, Android Studio as IDE.
The primary responsibility is to create game client infrastructure for iOS/Android/Windows/macOS platforms aimed at maximal usability and efficient usage of resources.
- Integration of third-party libraries with creating of cross-platform C++ code for further usage by other developers;
- Maintaining of a game engine updates;
- Client infrastructure enhancements;
- Integration of various Playtika ready-to-use services;
- Analysis and collecting of infrastructure changes for a successful launch on a new platform;
- Bugfixing =)
Examples of recent tasks:
- Integration of IronSource SDK (video ads);
- Embedding Apple Connect in the authentication system;
- Service for managing of remote game assets;
- Implementation of WebSockets client-server messaging system;
- The launch on Amazon.
What are we expecting?
- 2 years of relevant experience in described above or similar areas in mobile game applications;
- Experience with one of games engines (Unreal engine, Corona SDK, Godot, Defold or similar);
- C++11 (type system, syntax, memory layout, OOP, algorithms);
- English (Intermediate level).
Will be an advantage:
- Understanding of game application lifecycle from the first commit to market;
- Experience in the in-app-billing implementation;
- Expertise in automating the build of the cross-platform client (CMake or similar, Teamcity, scripting);
- Game patterns, in-game processes, rendering (e.g., OpenGL/ES, DirectX, Metal, Vulkan).
What are we offering?
Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
Paid vacation and sick leaves;
Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
Corporate English classes;
Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
Technical library with option to order books;
Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!