Easybrain is looking for a skilled HR Manager who would be the person responsible for our HR processes and procedures, and for new recruitments in our company. It is a great opportunity for you to make a meaningful impact on our growing team which develops top products.
- Working with our HR-team;
- Recruiting, pre-screening, On-site/Online interviews;
- Coordinating adaptation, performance/exit interviews, etc.;
- Working with current HR procedures and policies;
- Advising managers on personnel management issues;
- Handling relocation and immigration process of new employees;
- Providing support to employees - resolving HR related issues;
- Organising corporate and social events;
- Preparing various reports and analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in HR field preferably in an international IT/Gaming company;
- Managerial skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Very good command of the English language.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, the opportunity to realize your ideas, challenge and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit (remote work during COVID-19).