Wargaming Minsk is looking to hire a Data Analyst to join Wargaming Nexus.
Wargaming Nexus team is a new business unit within Wargaming focused on the creation of unique cross-platform IPs leveraging partnerships with external development studios from around the world. Driven by work on innovations in products, services and approaches, we are looking to deliver new value and gameplay experiences for mobile game players.
What will you do?
- Analysis of datasets (build and test hypotheses, conduct statistical tests, draw data-driven conclusions and conduct research).
- Reporting on product KPI metrics on a regular basis.
- Provide detailed ad-hoc in-game economy analysis for development teams (SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc.).
- Create newcomers' retention funnel and suggest ways of its optimization to development teams.
- Database schema development.
- Conduct SDK integration data quality testing.
- Prepare LTV and Retention forecasting for products.
- Explore and suggest ways of potential product monetization and retention improvements.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced SQL (windows-functions, analytical functions), experience of working with databases (BigQuery preferred).
- Experience in hypothesis testing. Statistics knowledge, forecasting, funnel analysis.
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard design (Tableau, Power BI, Periscope and similar).
- Passion for games (being a curious player, understanding mobile game mechanics).
- Minimum 1 year experience in the relevant field.
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Accountability and good time-management.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and create analytics based on those requirements
What will be a plus?
- Being familiar with mobile analytical/ attribution services (Google Firebase, AppsFlyer and similar).
- Relevant education: mathematical, technical, economical.
- Understanding Mobile Apps (games) market and KPIs of mobile products.
- Experience with Python/R.
- Experience working as Analyst, Data Engineer, Product Analyst including mobile (GameDev) industry.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!