We are looking for a specialist who will become one of the key members in Business Intelligence team of Easybrain. You will work on BI tools used to analyze monetization, user acquisition and mobile applications development.
- Development of machine learning prototypes to be used in the daily operations of BI and company’s decision making process;
- Working with large amounts of data from multiple sources to predict users’ LTV and other key metrics;
- Search and proposal of new approaches to increase the accuracy of forecast of key business indicators;
- Proposal of new data sources and optimization of the existing ones to improve the quality of analytics and model creation.
- Experience in analyzing large amounts of data and predictive modelling;
- Knowledge of Python;
- Structural approach to data analysis;
- Profound understanding of statistics and machine learning technologies;
- English language proficiency (intermediate level or higher);
- Russian language proficiency is a must;
- Experience in advertising technologies and mobile games will be a plus.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit.