Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Solution Architect to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Possible Project overview:
Enterprise-Grade OTT Solution for leading European telecom operator. Oxagile is passioned to develop from scratch strongly configurable and customizable package of robust client application for best in class video consuming experience on up to 10 different devices: IOS, Android, Web, SmartTV (LG and Samsung), AppleTV, Android TV, multiple models of Android TV Operator tier set-top boxes and a model of Linux based STB.
The project entailed the development set of apps with shared UX to match the client’s user flows and backend functionality available through customer media platform.
- React you-i 16.6.3
- React Native - 0.58.6
- WebOS/ Tizen Api
- You-I - C++/ Java/Swift
- Express for SSR
- Styled Components
- Design architecture solutions for new projects;
- Analyse and propose improvements for existing architecture solutions and technologies used there;
- Consult development teams in complex technological questions;
- Audit development practices for the highest level of quality assurance;
- Support team members in professional growth.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in development (Java / .net / JS);
- Formal systems development lifecycle training/experience including thorough CI/CD leadership experience;
- Prior experience with defining and implementing information architecture, principles, and standards;
- Working experience in engineering, Service Oriented Architecture and MicroServices;
- Experience in building real-time interfaces between heterogeneous systems;
- Working knowledge and experience developing large scale enterprise systems;
- Proven project leadership and solid track record of prior enterprise projects;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- A first-rate communicator in both English and Russian;
- Strong can-do attitude, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to walk the extra mile;
- High level of self-motivation with minimal supervision required;
- Experience in OTT solutions design and implementation would be a plus.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!