Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive iOS Developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
- work in team;
- develop new functionality and architecture solutions;
- bug fixing;
- communication with customer.
• 2.0+ years of iOS applications development experience;
• Firm knowledge of iOS SDK frameworks (Foundation, UIKit etc.);
• Good knowledge of Swift, ObjectiveC;
• Experience in AVFoundation framework;
• Exp in DRM solutions integration;
• Experience in complex layout and custom UI components development;
• Experience in database layer design (using CoreData/Realm);
• Strong object-oriented programming skills;
• Working with Cocoapods/Carthage and git.
A big advantage would be:
• Experience in tvOS and iOS media streaming applications development;
• Knowledge of different architecture design patterns (MVC / MVVM / MVP / Viper);
• Using DI and Promises pattern in real projects;
• Understanding SOLID principles.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.