The project is desktop application connected with simulation of fluid and gas movement in various environments.
- Development of Python API to automate user actions.
- Increase code coverage with unit and integration tests.
- Writing auxiliary scripts and utilities.
- 1+ years of experience with Python.
- Higher technical education.
- Ability to work with testing framework (unittest).
- Experience in working with JSON, CSV.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- Experience in working with version control system (SVN).
- English intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with C++.
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- 28-calendar days vacation.
- Corporate English lessons.
- Health insurance.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Corporate events.
- Kitchen full of surprises.