Skywind Group is looking for a Game integrator (Junior game developer).
- Skywind specializes in turnkey and White label gaming system for the world's most exciting games, with immediate go-to-market strategies for small and large customers alike. Our innovative global team produces unique products and out-of-the-box solutions that foster our partners' success in all corners of the world.
- Skywind works across 6 development centers around the world. With more than 500 employees, we pride ourselves on a multi-cultural working environment that enhances our global product. We are always on the lookout for new talent to join our success!
- Create game templates using Photoshop and in-house tools
- Produce and update multimedia projects for mobile and web applications in accordance with product guidelines
- Prepare game packages for further development
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of web graphics formats and HTML5 optimization standards
- Good English level
What will make you a perfect candidate?
- Build both one-off custom graphics and templated graphics packages that can be reused
- Previous Game Development background
- Desire to grow up in the direction of game development, from our side - opportunity to do this :)
- Our main aim is to provide an opportunity of professional self-realization to every employee;
- Possibility to work with a product company;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Fully-equipped perfect office space in a good location;
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist;
- United and professional team;
- 28 days paid annual leave;
- Paid sick leave;
- Medical insurance after 3 months of work;
- Discount card for employees (corporate discount programmes in shops, fitness clubs, cafes, and restaurants);
- English lessons;
- Pilates and yoga classes in the office;
- Corporate events.