DELVE is a fast-growing Martech company with headquarters in the USA (Boulder, CO) and offices in Warsaw and Minsk. We specialize in data-driven marketing science, digital marketing campaign management, and web analytics. Among our key clients are Nike, Virgin, Nestle, Gerber Life, AT&T, UNICEF.
DELVE is a Google Analytics Certified Partner, a DoubleClick Expert, and one of Inc5000's fastest-growing companies (4th year in a row).
We are looking for a User Acquisition Manager. In this role, you will join an energetic growing team of analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and media traders that drives client growth through a data-driven mindset that converts digital inefficiency into hard ROI. This position is based in our Minsk, BY office.
Successful employees may find themselves visiting the US a couple times a year for face to face client meetings.
- 3+ years of previous hands-on experience in PPC and/ or Facebook/ DV360/ Google Ads.
- Understanding of Funnel Marketing strategies & the psychology of advertising to the customer journey.
- Ability to uncover insights from data and use quantitative methods to answer questions and to find opportunities for optimization.
- Proven ability to develop detailed project plans to track progress and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Advanced level of English, written and spoken (interviews will be held in English only).
- Excellent and effective written, verbal, and virtual communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Committed to ongoing education and training to stay on top of the PPC and/ or Facebook/ DV360/ Google Ads platforms, rules, regulations, strategies, and updates for proper ad execution, implementation & client success.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals.
Lastly and of high importance, candidates must live and embody DELVE core values of Growth, Personal Responsibility, Honesty, and Collaboration.
- Leading our clients through transformational change by driving the design and execution of digital and cloud strategies.
- Working collaboratively with client C-suite leaders to understand business challenges and the competitive market landscape to design the desired future state.
- Working with DELVE experts to plan and deliver on digital and cloud strategies and initiatives.
- Maintaining strong strategic partnerships (like Google), and preparing and presenting at conferences.
- Contributing to the direction of our digital consulting practice through exceptional client service delivery and support of business development efforts through retaining and expanding client accounts.
- Contributing to the work of marketing as an SME, and through providing guidance, expertise, and case studies.
- Managing overseas teams through influence and leadership rather than given authority.
What DELVE offers
- All need-based knowledge and feedback to succeed.
- Access to cutting-edge BI technologies and solutions.
- Opportunity to work with stakeholders of US companies (Virgin, Nestle, Gerber Life, AT&T, UNICEF, Sony, Hearst, Crocs, and others).
- Opportunity to study and pass certification exams for Google Marketing Platform (e.g., Google Analytics IQ).
- English lessons with native speakers.
- Personal laptop.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Performance / Salary review every 6-12 months.
- Corporate Health Insurance.
- Sports compensation.
- 12:00pm - 8:00 pm (Mon - Fri)