About our company:
Since February 2020 we start 4 days working week keeping the salary that equals the 5 days working week.
SpurIT is a software development company based in Minsk, Belarus (Eastern Europe) with the representative office in Palatine, United States. We specialize in eCommerce and app development, marketing services for Shopify platform. Our products are used by more than 75 000 companies monthly, covering more than 15 mln users all over the world.
SpurIT is rightfully considered to be one of the most successful companies in the eCommerce field. This was proven by CIOReview magazine, which included SpurIT in its list of the 20 Most Promising eCommerce Technology Solution Providers of 2018.
Communication with customers (written, spoken);
Online stores audits and creating marketing recommendations;
Drawing up a promotion strategy for online stores;
Monitoring the implementation of work on projects;.
Preparing monthly reports and plans;
- Participating in improving projects’ UX and usability.
Requirements for a candidate:
Upper-Intermediate / Advanced English level both verbal and written;
Great teamwork and interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills;
General online marketing understanding (SEO, Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads);
General understanding of website development and its structure creation;
Basic knowledge of HTML;
Google Analytics knowledge;
Ability to quickly learn and develop new skills.
Will be a plus:
IT / Ecommerce marketing experience;
Communication experience with native English speakers;
Wordpress, Tilda, Shopify experience;
- Jira experience.
- We are based in the new and modern office building. That's business centre "Imperial" (not far from "Borisovsky trakt" subway station);
- Official employment according to the law of the Republic of Belarus (our company is a resident of Belarus High Technologies Park);
- Flexible working hours;
- Since February 2020 we start 4 days working week keeping the salary that equals the 5 days working week;
- 25 days of paid vacation;
- Compensation for travel to the office and home;
- Regular corporate parties;
- Free English lessons that take place in our office;
- Medical insurance;
- Ability to participate in courses, seminars and etc.;
- You get the compensation when buying the professional books;
- Partial compensation for any sport activity you take part in;
- A cosy kitchen with free cookie, fruit, tea, coffee;
- We organize the delivery to the office;
- 50% compensation for external English lessons;
50% Sports compensation.