ELEARNINGFORCE International is looking for a new Support Engineer to join our 25+ strong team of professionals based in our Product Development Office in Minsk.
If you like to work within an international organization, we have the job for you! Our customers span the globe and we continue growing our customer base through an effective partner network.
We are a Microsoft a Gold ISV and Strategic Partner and have developed LMS365, an multi-award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) that enables organizations to deliver training on the Microsoft 365 platform through SharePoint, Teams and Mobile devices providing a familiar environment for their staff. .
- As a Support Engineer you will represent our company through frontline communication using our helpdesk/email, chat and phone to assist clients and in resolving technical issues related to our software and services.
- You will not only deal with technical but will also need to make politically correct decisions requiring a high level of customer skill.
- The goal is to build positive customer relationships and effectively manage challenging situations.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
- English Upper-Intermediate +
- Client-facing experience
- Firm grasp of how web and software products work
- Troubleshooting experience
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- Technical support experience
PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Ability to analyze problems and provide solutions to meet customer needs
- Ability to prioritize and act on feedback from a variety of sources
- Courage to make decisions and defend positions as appropriate
- Be a team player
- Competitive "white" salary tightly correlated with real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results
- Good social package
- Health insurance for employees
- Mini-kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks
- English lessons in the office
- Positive emotions of teamwork
- Very experienced team, which can teach you and share their experience with you