In Runa Systems we create our own financial product, web application for online trading and financial investments.
- You have experience in building different Frontend web applications.
- You have an understanding and experience on how to scale your code effectively.
- You can take ownership of tasks and take them to completion.
- You have a desire to grow professionally and help your peers do the same.
- You are interested in solving user problems in collaboration with the design team.
- You want to improve your English skills, cause we have an international Team.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Sass/Less and responsive web design.
- Experience with State management approaches (with Vuex, Redux).
Nice to have:
- Prior exposure to UI design and wire-framing tools like Invision, Sketch, Figma and etc.
- Some understanding of Back-end oriented languages (Node.js, Python and PHP)
- Experience with end-to-end testing tools like Cypress
What we offer:
- An awesome highly motivated, growing, diverse multinational team
- Possibility to work with complex and interesting company products
- Extended work leave - 29 days
- 100% sick pay
- Medical insurance
- English courses in the office
- Possibility to regulary attend conferences and external trainings and learn even more new and useful for professional development
- New comfortable office with a cool view of the city and with all the bonuses inside: rest zone, massage chair, kicker, etc.