Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group is looking for a Mobile Developer to join Chicago-based provider of innovative technologies for diverse industries since 2002. It is a leading open, standards-based communications platform that seamlessly links mobile, radio, enterprise telephony, and centralized dispatch in a single, secure, device-independent environment.
- Integration native library with Flutter
- Design and build cross-platform apps written in Dart (Flutter)
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the apps
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in mobile development (iOS and Android)
- Thorough understanding and experience with Flutter/Dart
- Excited with clean code and design patterns
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Upper-intermediate English level
We offer you:
Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad;
Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools;
Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
Social and corporate events;
Possibility for career development;
Participation in professional training, meetups;
Medical & family care programs;
Various sports activities coverage;
Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year;
Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher;
Comfortable and fully equipped workplace;
Join to our team!