Playtika is a multiplatform games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users. 2400+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
We are looking for a Java Data Engineer to work with on casual games studios in Minsk office!
If you are interested in working with talented and passionate teammates and becoming a driving force for the evolution of Big Data and Machine Learning systems, then Playtika Minsk will be the right fit for you.
You will work with many exciting technologies like Apache Spark, Spark Streaming, Kafka, Hadoop, Vertica and Kubernetes to name a few.
- Be part of the global team building pipelines to support reinforced gaming experience using Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Build and deploy scalable and reliable data processing pipelines to move and aggregate large amounts of data.
- Develop internal products, frameworks and infrastructures.
- Passionate about data engineering and data quality.
- Strong coding skills in Java and/or Scala.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Strong Linux skills.
- English (both spoken & written).
- Must be a quick and capable learner.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning projects and flows.
- Python experience: ML and scientific libraries, Jupyter.
- Advanced knowledge in parallel processing algorithms and techniques.
- Knowledge in advanced BigData topics and distributed computing.
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and systems.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
- Comfortable lounge style office
- Professional Trainings
- Substantial bonuses
- Salary review once a year
- Corporate English lessons
- Partial payment of sports
- 26-calendar days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
Come play with us!