з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The Minsk office of IHS Markit is looking for an Office Manager. We hope you will bring to us a lot of positive energy and your eagerness of hard work.
You’ll be working on:
- Support general office needs, which may include administrative services, supply ordering, mail and distribution services, records retention, and office reception
- Provide oversight to general administrative staff and coordinate with necessary vendors to meet organizational needs in partnership with other teams
- Process an incoming and outgoing correspondence, calls distribution
- Support business travel arrangements
- Manage facilities budget (admin costs & repair)
- Maintain, drive and promote Corporate Sustainability philosophy (organize events, prepare content and reports, track the metrics and progress, engage our colleagues)
- Manage and coordinate internal and external events
- Create and manage internal/external content
- Lead internal and external communication (news announcements, events, support executive communications)
- Promote and maintain the brand image of IHS Markit
We are happy if you have:
- Knowledge and understanding of administrative and secretarial best practices and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to listen, adapt and explain.
- Self-motivation and initiative taking.
- Ability to establish, maintain effective working relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent drafting and translating/interpreting skills both in Russian and in English.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and organize workload while remaining aware of changing priorities and competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong computer and internet research skills.
- At least 2 year of relevant work experience.
- Previous work experience in an international/IT organization is an advantage.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages.
- Fluency in English and Russian