з/п не указана
We have a client from Israel who is a global provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for Service Providers and Enterprises worldwide. The project is connected with the software which provides the ability to manage and control internet mobile traffic as for big mobile operators (around the world) the same as for private users.
This position includes managing, establishing and maintaining DevOps infrastructures. Working with the development teams and implementing new technologies. Responsible for developing and maintaining our declarative CI/CD pipelines, shared libraries and tools to accelerate and optimize our delivery.
- 3+ years’ experience in DevOps and/or development teams.
- Highly motivated, a responsible, passionate, self-learner individual with
great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Extensive knowledge of software architecture, virtualization, networking layers.
- Experience with SDN, Network Controllers, and NFV Orchestration \ VNF Management.
- Certification in OpenStack, CloudStack, or similar. – Great Advantage.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines using Groovy and Jenkins.
- Experienced with source control management – SVN, Git.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment.
tools – Jenkins, Jenkins pipeline, Ansible, Terraform.
- Programming skills, scripting languages & build.
tools – Bash, Python, PowerShell, Groovy, MSBuild, Ant, Maven.
- Ability to work well both independently and in diverse teams.
Advantages of our position:
- Competitive "white" salary tightly correlated with real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results
- Highly professional line managers
- Business trips
- Good social package
- Daily communication in English
- Positive emotions of teamwork
- Health insurance for employees
- Mini-kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks
- English lessons in the office
- Office in the center of Minsk (Kozlova lane)
- Good working place.
Welcome on board!