Senior Web Analyst
з/п не указана
Wargaming is in search for a Senior Web Analyst to join their team in Minsk. In this role, you will assess the performance of various digital channels, evaluate design solutions and user flows.
We’re looking for a person who loves getting into data to identify trends, report on key performance metrics and translate website data into actionable recommendations. You should have a keen interest in web analytics, coupled with hands-on experience in Google Analytics or a similar tool.
What will you do?
- Understand business needs and transform them into technical requirements for web analytics implementation
- Support all aspects of web analytics implementation, including tracking setup, tagging documentation, tools configuration, and user administration
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure quality, accessibility and consistency of data collected across our websites
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on how to best leverage analytics to construct dashboards and reporting mechanisms, thus leading to better business decisions, as well as recommendations for improvements
- Manipulate large data sets providing actionable insights
- Implement A/B testing and personalization campaigns
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or a technical discipline (Computer Science, Engineering or similar)
- 2–6 years of digital analytics experience (agency and/or client side)
- Deep experience in web analytics tools (Google Analytics 360 preferred), tag management solutions (GTM or similar systems) and data visualization software (Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI or similar)
- Proficient in A/B testing tools (Google Optimize, Visual Website Optimizer or Optimizely)
- Asking the right questions to understand business problem and identify measurement of business goals
- Strong knowledge of current best practices and standards in web analytics
- Strong numeracy, statistical, and analytical skills with an ability to spot any issues or trends in data
- Intermediate or higher level of English (both written and spoken)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Proficient with SQL and stats packages (e.g. , R)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!