з/п не указана
ITRex Group is a custom software development company with 10+ years of experience in delivering superior custom software solutions, web and mobile apps. We are 200+ professionals in Minsk, Kiev & Santa Monica, CA.
Since 2009 we have been helping global companies, start-ups and entrepreneurs turn their ideas into products. We bring true business value to our clients that include Dollar Shave Club, Dog Vacay, Dun & Bradstreet, Ebooks, JibJab, Procter & Gamble, Walmart, Warner Brothers, 21st Century Fox and many more.
Hi-Tech Park resident since 2011.
Official member of the Forbes Technology Council 2019.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team!
- Project requirements gathering and elaboration with PO, PM and Business stakeholders;
- Analyze and document system functional, technical and non-functional requirements and develop specifications;
- Stakeholders and development team communications during all development cycle; Backlog planning and management;
- Collaborate proactively with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers and Teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs;
- Make certain that customer's needs are met as the project evolves;
- Full ownership and maintenance of project documentation;
- Leverage the industry’s best practices and contribute to continuous enhancement of business analysis processes at ITRex.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1.5+ years of commercial experience as BA in IT;
- Experience in the collection, formalization and translation of business requirements; Proven business and systems analysis skills coupled with the ability to translate even chaotic input into well-structured requirements;
- A good knowledge of prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Balzamiq, etc.)
- Confident documenting and communicating requirements between teams;
- Solid experience in gathering and formalizing functional and non-functional requirements;
- Understanding the basics of programming, IT technologies and database operation;
- Scope management and change management experience;
- Knowledge of various IT processes such as Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall;
- Good level of client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Ability and desire to communicate in written and spoken English (Advanced +);
- Experience with Jira and Confluence;
- Experience participating in pre-sale activities;
- Strong can-do attitude, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to walk the extra mile;
- Proven teamwork with PO, developers, designers, QAs, and managers;
- Good time management, multi-tasking.
As an advantage will be:
- Experience with UML diagrams;
- Ability to demonstrate expertise across a variety of business analysis methods;
- Experience working with a few streams on the project at the same time;
- Work experience in Big Data projects with machine learning technology;
- Technical background.
Flexible work hours and the possibility to work from home 3 times a month;
7 fully compensated sick days per year without medical certificate;
Personal development plan & performance review every 6 months;
Friendly team and engaging environment to foster professional growth;
Convenient location (5 minutes’s walk from “Institut kultury” metro station).
Sport expenses compensation;
Paid professional trainings & conferences;
Kicker and other relaxing activities in the office;
Regular corporate events;
Coffee, tea, fruits & cookies;
Parking for bikes.