Full-stack Lead (.NET Core, ReactJS)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Sideways 6 is an Innovation Management SaaS that helps large organizations (typically 5000+ employees) improve internal communication and proactively involve all employees into the innovation process. To develop our product we're leveraging cutting-edge technologies such as Azure App Service, Azure Service Fabric, .NET Core, ReactJS, MS SQL, MongoDB, and others.
The company was founded in 2014 and has employees in London and Minsk. Our products are used by iconic global companies such as British Airways, Centrica, Virgin Trains, Page Group, and others. The engineering team is currently composed of 5 developers, also we have product, support, QA, sales and marketing teams in Minsk and London offices.
We're looking for a Tech Leader for our Minsk office who is obsessed with quality, enjoys staying at the top of the technology curve, and passionate about designing and implementing efficient and robust code that stands the test of time.
• 4+ years’ experience in commercial development and 1+ year of team leading
• Strong technical background in web applications/services, Azure, SQL/NoSQL, CI/CD
• C#/.NET (4.5 + Core 2) , ASP MVC 5
• Azure stack (Service Fabric, App Service, Service Bus - queue and topics, Application insight, Cloud Service, Functions, Service Fabric, Blob Storage, etc.)
• Storage: Azure SQL, MongoDb, Redis
• ORM: Entity Framework > 6.0, Dapper, EF Core, MongoDb driver
• Experience with microservice architecture
• Unit testing experience and ability to teach the team
• Typescript experience
• ReactJS knowledge
• Hands-on experience with Agile (Scrum, Extreme Programming, or Kanban) framework
• English - fluent written and spoken (Upper Intermediate)
What’s on Offer:
• An awesome, open and vibrant start-up environment
• Flexible working hours
• Generous educational budget to use at your discretion
• Medical insurance
• English practice every day and regular English courses subscription
• Competitive salary linked to the US currency and career progression plan
• Regular social company gatherings and annual summer party in the sun
• Business trips to the UK and Europe
• Comfortable workplace and office in the central part of Minsk
Learn more about our values: #Ownership, #Making the Boat Go Faster, #Always be Learning, #Starting with Why, #Embracing Transparency, #Celebrating Success.
Welcome to the growing S6 team!