з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Softera Solutions Team is looking for a talented PHP Developer to join our team.
We develop projects for online stores in the field e-commerce focusing on the European and American market. Out team develops projects that help our customers to optimize software for a short time. We are always ready to support our clients at the right time. For our customers, we are constantly improving our services, and sometimes we launch new ones.
We want to bring even more support and benefits to our customers, that’s why we are looking for new and talented employees.
In spite of the fact we are a small team but we also unique and have a strong desire to stand out and differ by improving our services and helping each other.
You will have the opportunity to get new experience and develop skills at the sought-after platform Magento.
We’re proud to announce that in 2018 we became a resident of High-Tech park
We expect from you:
- Development of internal code for platforms Magento Open Source / Commerce;
- Writing functional and integration tests;
- Participation in refactoring code;
- Flexibility and willingness to use new technologies and tools.
- Experience with PHP 5/7 for more than 2 years, understanding of OOP;
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks (Laravel, Yii, ZF, Symfony);
- Experience of using Design Patterns;
- Knowledge of Git-based version control system;
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- The desire to constantly learn and improve their skills;
- Responsibility, ability to plan time and prioritize;
- Intermediate level of English (spoken, written);
- Experience in Magento would be a great advantage!
What we offer:
- Opportunity development in the company and obtain Certification for Magento Certified Developer at the company’s expense;
- Competitive salary that corresponds to your qualification and expertise (depends on the results of the technical interview);
- Opportunity to choose projects according to your professional skills & interests;
- Various interesting tasks and projects which won’t allow you to lose interest in programming;
- The possibility of career development, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Free English courses in the office
- Training in the gym;
- Medical care;
- Family care;
- Tea, coffee, water, cookies in the office;
- Comfortable office and pleasant working conditions in business center;
- Corporate events;
- Paid probationary period.