QA Engineer/Software Testing Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
GP Solutions is looking for a QA Engineer (manual).
We offer you a catching opportunity to explore the world of digital travel and to work on innovative projects!
A strong candidate will have:
- 1+ year of experience in software testing;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Strong knowledge of QA basics (types of testing, process, methodologies etc) as well as practical experience in general QA activities;
- Knowledge of test artifacts and documentation;
- Good knowledge of typical QA software tools;
- Familiar with JIRA;
- Good understanding of web applications building principles.
- Perform manual testing of a web-application;
- Defect validation;
- Ad-hoc testing;
- Preparation of test documentation (test cases/bug reports/user stories/test plans);
- Perform regression testing;
- Perform user acceptance testing;
- Work with project team members to define project scope, constantly changing requirements, timeline;
- Communicate with the team.
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Wide employee benefits package:
- 100% paid vacation (29 calendar days);
- Health insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses;
- Fitness support;
- Travel bonus;
- Office massage and shower, kicker, bicycle parking, etc.
- Official employment and worthy salary;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment;
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in travel business field;
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, GP Solutions might just be the place for you.