At a glance
We have an opportunity for a technical QA Analyst to join our company. This person must be keen to learn new technologies and have excellent communications skills. They’ll be joining a team of engineers, automation testers and other analysts so there is plenty of room to grow and learn.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Experience in writing and recording manual test scripts.
- Extensive experience manually cross browser testing complex web applications.
- Experience with BDD and user stories as requirements.
- Understanding of logging, tracking and monitoring issues in Jira.
- Experience testing against basic accessibility standards and guidelines.
Nice to have
- Mobile/responsive testing experiences and an understanding of the technologies/methodologies involved.
- Experience working within SCRUM and Kanban agile methodologies.
- Exposure to build pipelines, continuous delivery and build promotions.
- Understanding of web technologies i.e. REST, SOAP, HTTP
- Understanding of basic AWS usage and technologies.
- Usage of Xray or Zephyr in Jira.
- ISTQB qualifications and/or similar demonstrable STLC experience.
- Official competitive salary, protected from inflation;
- Abroad onsite and corporate parties;
- Medical insurance, sport partial compensation, English courses, etc.;
About the company
WM Reply is a dynamic digital consultancy helping companies enhance their collaborative tools within the digital workplace. We are part of Reply Group [MTA, STAR: REY], that specializes in the design and implementation of solutions based on new communication channels and digital media. Reply supports some of Europe’s leading industrial groups in Telco & Media, Industry & Services, Banks &Insurance, and Public Administration to define and develop business models, suited to the new paradigms of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Digital Media and the Internet of Things.
ООО "ВМ Реплай", УНП 191772871
Middle QA Engineer / Manual QA Engineer
з/п не указана