Senior/Middle Business Analyst (BI)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
ScienceSoft is looking for Senior/Middle Business Analyst (BI)
- Practical experience in creating and maintaining business analysis documentation (Vision and Scope, SRS, Storyboards, Feature list/tree/map, User Guides, etc.).
- Practical experience with the solutions for data visualization (Tableau, MS Power BI, Qlik).
- Practical experience in diagrams visualization (UML and BPMN notations).
- General understanding of common deployment methodologies.
- Fluent written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate+).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Required experience and knowledge:
- 3+ years of professional experience in IT Business Analyst position.
- Strong knowledge of the basics of business analysis in IT.
- Practical experience in description of building the reports.
- Knowledge of the principles and theory of data visualization, building a DWH.
- Practical experience in description of entities, ETL processes.
- Experience of Product Ownership.
- Experience of working directly with stakeholders.
- Ability to organize and manipulate large amounts of information accurately.
- SQL knowledge (ability to write simple queries) is a plus.
- Experience in pre-sales activities.
- Experience of Project Management is a plus.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and with cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Tendency to self-development and professional pro-activity.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Proactively collaborate with business clients and development team through the whole project cycle (mostly on BI projects).
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Elicit business and user requirements via workshops/meetings, analysis of competitive systems and other methods.
- Act as a liaison between business users and development team. Translate conceptual business and user requirements into functional and non-functional requirements, user stories/use cases in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers.
- Optimize and unify dashboards and reporting, as well as the metrics and KPIs used in them, working together with managers, other business analysts and Data Warehouse teams.
- Conduct Consulting/Discovery phases on BI projects.
- Prepare all the necessary artifacts as appropriate such as Vision and Scope document, Consulting reports, SRS, use cases/user stories, diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Develop UI/UX prototypes of interface based on the user requirements.
- Participate in commercial projects, including on-site business visits.
- Process requests for proposal, including participation in the creation of commercial proposals and BA activities estimation.
- Excellent team of professionals
- Opportunity for professional self-realization
- Friendly and united team
- Days of paid vacation
- 100%-paid sick leave
- Language courses and other corporate programs
- Medical insurance
- Competitive (official) salary.