Customer Support Manager
з/п не указана
Skywind Group is looking for a Customer Support Manager.
The Production Support Team at Skywind is at the center of the customer. We provide 24x7x365, high quality support and service to our valued customers. As the leader of this team, you’ll manage a group of support engineers. You’re visibility with our customers is very high and everyone at Skywind will know you because you’re in the middle of the action. You’ll inherit a smart, strong, dedicated, focused, and fun group.
- Provide direction and leadership to the Production Support team
- Attract, hire, train, and retain high-performing support professionals
- Provide real-time solutions to customer issues, often with imperfect information
- Build strong relationships and work closely with Product, Technology, and Revenue teams
- Develop strong functional or technical Skywind platform knowledge
- Got the ability to manage interaction between several support centers which related to several parallel live platforms.
- Build the Production Support team: We’re growing quickly and this team needs to keep up with the demands.
- Develop and deliver creative solutions for complex problems
- Ensure that direct reports have the resources, information, and processes necessary to deliver effective technical solutions to our customers
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality technical and soft-skills training for direct reports and team members
- Respond to inquiries via tickets, emails, and other channels
- Take ownership of responding to inquiries, issues, and escalations
- Perform problem-solving, diagnosing, root cause analysis, and generate corrective action plans for issues
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues and provide customer care
- Assist in monitoring production transaction volume, functionality, capacity, and performance
- Assist in responding to alerts, data, and trends that have customer impact
- Coordinate and execute internal projects to better improve the support process
- Provide on-call support for rotations and escalations
- Basic technical knowledge in open source tools familiar with tools like Kibana / Zabbix and got the ability to maintain and analyze graphs based on those tools a few more
- Has 4+ years leading technical support, product support, or IT support for B2B or B2B2C customers
- Has exceptional customer skills, with strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Is able to work effectively with both internal and external technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Is comfortable using data to make decisions
- Is committed, flexible, and with demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision
- Leads well under pressure, often with imperfect information. This is production support so timely, accurate issue resolution is a key to success.
- Has a good understanding of API technologies and troubleshooting
- Is comfortable working within an environment with a variety of technical support tools (query, logging/monitoring, etc.)
- Has the ability and desire to learn new technologies and tools
- Enjoys working in a team environment
Great To Have But Not Required:
- Familiar with SaaS systems availably which serve thousands of unique customers per day
- Experience with a live system which needs to be always on
- Experience in gambling and/or social games
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience working at a high growth startup
- Our main aim is to provide an opportunity of professional development for every employee.
- Possibility to work with a product company.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Fully-equipped perfect office space in a good location.
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist.
- United and professional team.
- 28 days paid annual leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- Medical insurance after 3 months of work.
- Discount card for employees (corporate discount programmes in shops, fitness clubs, cafes, and restaurants).
- English lessons.
- Pilates and yoga classes in the office.
- Corporate events.