QA Engineer (manual and automation)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The Slimware team (part of IAC) creates PC utility software for consumers. Our mission is simple - to make PC optimization easy and intuitive for all. Our consumer products such as DriverUpdate and SlimCleaner reach millions of users across the globe each day.
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer to join our team. This team is responsible to ensure the quality of Slimware products that greatly impact the user experience of our millions of users.
About Your Role:
As a Software QA Engineer, you will create test plans and advocate best practices in building high quality, new features with a team of product managers, designers and developers. You will be quick to identify high impact areas to focus testing efforts; this will require you to advocate and evangelize QA best practices.
How You Will Help:
• Leverage cutting-edge technologies to support new and existing products and businesses
• Design and develop structured test plans and test cases using best practices in an Agile environment
• Meet with stakeholders to define new applications and additional features
• Ensure products meet our usability and quality standards
• Drive projects through all stages, from idea to launch
• Actively share knowledge and responsibility with other team members and teams
What We Are Looking For:
• 3+ years of professional Software Testing experience;
• Knowledgeable in all methods of product testing: Functional, Regression, Performance, Scalability, Security, Globalization, Stress, Usability, etc.
• Experience in writing test plans and test cases’ organization, with an eye for identifying QA gaps, and drive QA best practices
• Self-driven individual who has a great sense of ownership, and can drive projects to completion with limited supervision
• A quick learner, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Someone with an intrinsic drive for excellence and continuous improvement and a strong sense of adventure, excitement and enthusiasm for technology.
Things We Also Love:
• 1+ years of experience developing automated tests for Windows and Web applications;
• Experience working with tools such as Selenium, LeanFT, and Java OR any other general-purpose programming languages;
• Experience with UI Automation/CodedUI/TestStack.White or any other Windows applications testing framework;
• Experience working with Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Edge browsers;
• Agile (Scrum) and Kanban experience is a plus
• Familiarity with Nginx, Linux, MySQL or related technology
• Experience working with Git, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins or related tools
• Experience testing high traffic and high-performance web applications developed utilizing .NET, PHP, various databases, and related back end frameworks
• Or the desire to learn the above!
How about a great culture? (check mark!) And the fact that we also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical insurance, education at company's expense, English language classes, gym/parking compensation and corporate gifts on special occasions.
Add to that our downtown office, modern equipment, kitchen full of snacks, corporate parties, office events, poker games, and a lot of other perks - and you’ve got yourself a pretty great deal!