Senior iOS Developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are inviting a Senior iOS Developer to work on one of the market-leading, ever-evolving consumer health and wellness products.
About the project
Our client provides health and wellness solutions, such as activity trackers and wireless-enabled wearable technology devices that measure personal metrics. We design products and experiences that fit seamlessly into people’s lives so they can achieve their health and fitness goals.
You going to work on the applications which effectively help to manage chronic conditions, particularly diabetes and hypertension (which are among the most sought-after programs by employers and health plans and among the top conditions which our customer is well-positioned to deliver health outcomes).
To become a part of the team you need:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in building mobile apps for iOS.
- Understanding of algorithm and data structure fundamentals.
- Proficiency with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience using a modern version control system.
- To be familiar with software quality processes and automated testing methodologies.
- Written and spoken English: intermediate+.
As a plus:
Experience in one or more of our core technology areas:
- Core Graphics / Core Animation / Core Text / Auto Layout
- Core Data / SQL / REST-like network APIs
What you'll work on:
- You will be directly involved in designing, developing, maintaining and enhancing our iOS applications.
- Proposing, evaluating and implementing software solutions that meet the need of the application.
- Working for a stable company with 24 years of history, the resident of HighTech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers/more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in long-term projects in an active stage of development.
- Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation.
- Benefits or financial aid for employees on significant days of their lives.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.
- Discounts and privileges for buying goods and services from partner companies.