з/п не указана
Axamit is looking for an experienced DevOps to our Minsk office to participate in projects for Europe and North America (Canada, USA).
- learning about and gathering new technologies and related tools to introduce to the company in order to grow the agile development environment;
- providing direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production;
- collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices;
- designing, implementing and testing agreed-upon infrastructures;
- automating deployment of Java applications, Linux system configurations, and security settings;
- prioritizing requests from operations, development and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy.
- good knowledge and much experience with Linux/Unix;
- experience with CI/CD tools as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity and etc;
- level of English not less intermediate;
- experience with AWS or other cloud service provider.
Would be an advantage:
- knowledge of Java language;
- experience with AEM or Java App;
- experience with automated testing tools as SonarQube, JSlint and etc;
- more than 2-year experience as DevOps Engineer;
- experience with virtualization system as VmWare ESXi or other;
- knowledge of IT Security approaches, *nix Security.
What we offer:
- challenging short- and long-term projects with the customers, vendors, and partners from EU and US;
- local and distributed project teams management of 10+ professionals;
- a real possibility to gain knowledge and grow in project delivery management;
- competitive compensation depending on skills and experience;
- flexible working hours;
- remote work opportunity (by approval);
- social benefits (see details below).
Social package description:
- office located in the city center;
- modern ergonomic furniture;
- yoga classes in the office;
- English classes onsite;
- seasonal vaccination;
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave;
- individual approach and personal development program;
- reimbursement for professional literature;
- compensation for sports;
- compensation of external training and certification;
- corporate events and trips;
- Tasty & Fruits Days - pleasant surprises from the Company.