Marketing Manager (Startup/ IT/ Technology)
от 1 500 бел. руб. на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Minsk (Belarus)
AllSports is looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for expanding coverage of the AllSports product across Belarus. You'll focus on digital channels like SEM/SEO, social media, offline and will actively participate in related conferences. You'll play a crucial role in the company as you help grow our business and shape strategy. We have a huge, untapped opportunity ahead of us.
## Who we are
- We (AllSports.by) are the first aggregator of sport facilities in Belarus that allows its customers to access to more than 100 sport clubs with only one card subscription.
- Our team is led by a highly experienced international team with an exceptional track record in launching start-ups.
## You'll be...
- Leading AllSports marketing efforts by expanding the reach of our product in all relevant channels
- Running our social media.
- Running campaigns on Goodle Adwords and Yandex Direct.
- Improving our organic listing on relevant keywords in Google and Yandex.
- Identifying and sourcing potential new customers.
- The voice of the customer, providing market feedback to internal teams.
- Involved in the sales process of our product with B2B customers.
- Helping us build a stellar business team.
- 2+ years experience of marketing experience in tech/ startups.
- Self-driven and proactive.
- Work ethics on a high level.
- You are passionate about technology and startups.
- You have excellent writing and communication skills.
- You have excellent organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail.
- You want to be part of a fast-paced and hands-on marketing team.
- You have a desire to learn, collaborate across time zones, and regularly exceeds objectives.
- You thrive on a small team in a fast-moving environment.
- You're a naturally positive and optimistic person.
- You’re willing to learn and embrace every opportunity to grow.
- You do whatever it takes to get the job done while maintaining high ethical standards.
- You are fluent in Russian.
- You are proficient in one of the following languages at a intermediate level: English, Polish or German.
## What we offer
- Competitive salary with significant upside potential.
- As a quasi co-founder you can become a co-owner of the business through share packages.
- Endless growth opportunities, including international expansion.