Dynamics CRM Administrator
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance and thereby achieve strategic goals.
- English at the level of reading and understanding technical documentation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online / Dynamics 365 for Sales and related services
- Engineering/analytical type of mind
- Desire for new knowledge and self-improvement
- Good learning skills and abilities
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST, IMPORTANT: Must have strong IT background, like software developer, sys admin, engineer, etc.
- Configuring CRM system Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Configuring Organizational Security infrastructure (Sharing settings - Sharing rules, Public groups; profiles; permission sets)
- Customization of standard objects (creating new fields, buttons, links, linking business logic to these elements) and working with custom objects
- Configuring integration with Outlook and Office 365
- Manage users by Office 365 Admin center
- Modifying the permission to an app or other resources in an environment from the PowerApps.com
- Creating an SRS for a new functional, testing a new functional
- Participation in the implementation and development of MS Dynamics 365 products
- Participation in the development and support of business processes based on MS Dynamics 365.
A plus will be:
- JQuery, JSON - it is desirable
- Knowledge of Transact-SQL – desirable
- Knowledge Power BI – desirable
- Automate workflows with Office 365 custom templates.
- Сompetitive, official salary
- Flexible schedule
- 25-days of paid vacation
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City»
- Social package:
- English classes;
- advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- sport compensation;
- social events and team buildings;
- holiday gifts;
- tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.