Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are currently seeking for Senior Business Analyst / Product Manager to join our team.
As BA/Product Manager, you will build software products and enhancements from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the market.
- Product definition;
- Document Business Requirements (detailed) and product Business Case including financial projections;
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities;
- Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements and positioning.
- Analyze and document system functional and technical requirements and develop specifications;
- Wireframe and mockup screen development;
- Client and development team communications at all development cycle;
- Create project documentation i.e. Scope & Vision, SRS etc.;
- Willingness to business trip.
- Higher education;
- 5+ years of professional experience in IT;
- 4+ years of professional experience as BA in SD/Full cycle development;
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment;
- Use of domain standards to describe requirements;
- Experience of requirements elicitation and documenting projects;
- Strong understanding of different software development methodologies (i.e. SCRUM, Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, etc.)
- English: Advanced/Proficiency, Fluent;
- Good communication skills and team-work;
- High analytical abilities.
Optional Bonus Skills:
- Product Management experience is a strong plus;
- Technical background.
- Competitive, official salary
- 25-days of paid vacation
- Comfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with the canteen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
- Social package:
- English Classes;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Sport compensation
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
Senior Business Analyst / Product Manager
з/п не указана