Sales/ Business Development Executive
от 2 500 бел. руб. на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
AllSports is looking for a Sales and Business Development Executive who will be responsible for expanding our product across corporates in Belarus. You'll focus on developing relationships with customers all the way from regional providers to the largest companies like EPAM etc.. You'll play a crucial role in the company as you help grow our business and shape strategy. We have a huge, untapped opportunity ahead of us. We're only just beginning, and we need you to help us step on the accelerator.
## Who we are
- We (AllSports.by) are the first sports club aggregator in Belarus that allows its customers to access a variety of sports facilities for free with only one card subscription.
- Our team is led by a highly experienced international team with an exceptional track record in launching start-ups.
## You'll be...
- Leading AllSports business development efforts by maintaining excellent relationships with current customers and establishing new relationships with major corporates.
- Responsible for driving aggressive organizational and revenue growth.
- Identifying and sourcing potential new customers.
- Navigating organizations to persuade decision makers to use AllSports products.
- Managing the deal cycle from initial prospecting through contract negotiation and final closing.
- Extending into account management and implementation as needed for large strategic partnerships.
- The voice of the customer, providing market feedback to internal teams.
- Helping us build a stellar business team.
- 4+ years experience leading B2B sales (preferably a at a startup, tech company or other high-growth team).
- You have proven skills in building long-term relationships with partners.
- You have led a sales or bizdev team and have experienced hiring in these areas. You have demonstrated you're a trusted manager, active listener and drive collaboration.
- You should be comfortable interacting with all levels from the bottom to C-level at major to IT companies and even governmental organizations.
- Unparalleled communication skills. You quickly establish rapport and value with people.
- You thrive on a small team in a fast-moving environment.
- You're a naturally positive, optimistic person and are willing to learn.
- You do whatever it takes to get the job done while maintaining high ethical standards.
- You are fluent in Russian.
- You are proficient in one of the following languages at a intermediate level: English, Polish or German.
## What we offer
- Competitive salary with significant upside potential.
- As a quasi co-founder you will be a co-owner of the business and we will consider for share package for you.
- Endless growth opportunities, including international expansion.