QA Engineer (Functional testing)
з/п не указана
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
Intetics Minsk is looking for QA Engineer.
About the project: Our client is a leading provider of special education management software and services.
It provides technology solutions and services for the development, scheduling, and management of individualized education plans (IEPs) and the processing of related Medicaid claims.
The product currently works with hundreds of districts across the United States.
Advantages of the project:
- Successful, actively developing product, one of the leaders on the US market.
- Complex architecture, large codebase, well-established processes and an experienced team.
Team size in Minsk: 17 people (11 developers, 3 QA, DBA, business analyst, PM).
Client’s location: New York, USA.
What you will do:
- Working with project requirements, taking part in testing estimations for the sprint
- Functional testing of a new functionality manually
- Regression, sanity and smoke testing
- Defect validation
- Preparation of test documentation (test cases, test reports)
- 1+ years of experience in Quality Control
- Good knowledge of test methodology and experience in black box testing (web testing)
- Knowledge of test strategy and test plan creation, testing estimation, QA acceptance criteria definition
- Experience in test-cases development, manual testing execution and reporting
- Knowledge of issue tracking and version control tools
- Experience in SQL
- Basic knowledge of HTML, XML
- English: technical level (at least writing)
As a plus:
- Basic knowledge of programming language
- Experience in automated testing (Selenium, .Net)
- Experience in performance/load testing (LoadRunner, JMeter, etc)
- Working for a stable company with more than 24 years of history, the resident of the High-Tech Park
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers
- Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation
- Payment of English language training on internal courses
- Sports activities compensation
- Medical care compensation
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation