QA engineer (back-end, API, Unix)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
GP Solutions is looking for a QA Engineer for back-end manual testing and API testing.
We offer you a catching opportunity to join a project for Icelandic Travel Company.
A strong candidate will have:
- Middle QA expertise level (covers understanding of testing process, it's place in development process, bug reporting, etc.);
- Good communicative skills and English level (ability to communicate with foreign colleagues );
- Unix family OS knowledge;
- Web protocols, API testing knowledge, back-end testing knowledge;
- Curl, postman, browser dev tools knowledge;
- Develop and execute exploratory tests;
Validate incoming issues from customers and support team;
Identify, record and track bugs;
- Good to have: travel (air) knowledge.
Design, develop and execute automation scripts tasks are planed in the future.
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Wide employee benefits package:
- Office near the metro (not open-space);
- Paid vacation (29 calendar days) and sick leaves (including absence excuses issued by private medical centers);
- Health insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses;
- Fitness support;
- Travel bonus;
- Office massage and shower, kicker, bicycle parking, etc.
- Official employment and worthy salary;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment;
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in travel business field;
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, GP Solutions might just be the place for you.