Business Analyst / Project Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are currently seeking for Middle or Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager to join our team.
- Analyze and document system functional and technical requirements and develop specifications;
- Prototyping on the software design stage;
- Client and development team communications at all development cycle;
- Create project documentation i.e. Scope & Vision, SRS etc.;
- Willingness to business trip.
- Higher education;
- 4+ years of professional experience in IT;
- 3+ years of professional experience as BA in SD/Full cycle development;
- Pre-sale team support experience;
- Use of domain standards to describe requirements;
- Experience of requirements elicitation and documenting projects;
- English: Advanced/Proficiency, Fluent;
- Good communication skills and team-work;
- High analytical abilities.
Optional Bonus Skills:
- 1+ year of professional experience as PM;
- Technical background.
- Competitive, official salary
- 25-days of paid vacation
- Comfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with canteen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
- Social package:
- English Classes;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Sport compensation
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.